Before creating your account, please read the following terms in order to be informed what should govern you in the way you use our website.
Identification of Parties
FAMENOTE is a website owned by Octo Group Ltd. Leninova 14, 2400 Strumica, Republic of Macedonia, phone: 0038970733425, Rade Grozdanov. Our aim is to connect social influencers and brands. Depending on your role and in accordance with the purpose of FAMENOTE website, you can register in our website as an Influencer or as a Brand. For the purpose of our website Influencer is someone who has more than 3000 followers in his/her social media account (Facebook or Instagram) and wants to use his/her social influence for the purposes of the digital marketing. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use FAMENOTE if you are a minor. Brand on the other hand is a registered trademark, a trader or other judicial person who want to advertise a product or a service via social media and in order to increase its social presence searches for a social influencer.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on FAMENOTE, under these Terms, Octo Group Ltd. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website, creating and using your account, posting and communicating via FAMENOTE. The content that you post here is your property. By posting it, you agree it to be used for the purposes of our website. As a creator of a content social media influencers registered in FAMENOTE, agree that FAMENOTE can use the content created by them in order to connect them with a Brand, to repost, tag and share their content with others.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media without an exact permission
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any FAMENOTE material other than your own content or a content that you have rights on;
- using FAMENOTE in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the Website;
- using FAMNOTE in any way that impacts user access to the Website;
- using FAMENOTE contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Website, or while using the Website;
Octo Group Ltd. may restrict access by you to any areas of FAMENOTE, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion if you do not abbey the rules of fair use. Any user name and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Octo Group Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice if it infringes someone’s rights or if it is inappropriate, defamed or may cause legal issues because of expressing nudity, violence, hatred, racism or something else forbidden by law.
Contracting via FAMENOTE
As our aim is to connect Influencers with Brands there are several ways in which the connection could happen:
- Brand call – If a brand has a certain campaign they call for an Influencer who could present their product/ service in social media. Registered influencers may send a picture or a video created by themselves and the brand should choose from the different offers. Then both sides should settle for the price.
- Influencer call – If a Influencer has a certain idea of the way he/ she could represent a brand, he/ she could contact the brand and send the created content with a offer. If the brand is interested they may negotiate the price
Limitation of liability
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Updates to these Terms:
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Macedonia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [STATE] for the resolution of any disputes